Saturday January 14, 2012
Durland Scout Reservation – 1 Clear Lake, Putnam Valley, NY – Jones Cabin
IT MAY NOT SNOW, BUT IT IS FORECAST TO BE COOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD! COLD!!
We will be sleeping over into Sunday Morning, but you are NOT required to sleep over.
Just remember that the boys do have Monday off to recover!
- EAT LUNCH BEFORE YOU COME
- DINNER WITH THE PACK – $10 PER FAMILY
- CEREAL/ COFFEE etc the next morning is included
- BRING WATER BOTTLE
- Sleeping Bags
- Toilet paper (Bathroom is outside!)
- Toiletries (toothpaste, tooth brushes, etc.)
- Winter Hat
- Hooded sweatshirts
- Extra Socks – at least 3 pair
- Boots, Boots, Boots
- Long Johns
- Winter Coat
- T shirts (Wood burning stove gets HOT)
- No kid electronics (We’re talking No Nintendo DS, etc.)
- PLEASE Bring playing cards, chess sets, board games FOR AFTER DINNER