Overnighters arrive at 8:30-9:00am
Day-only arrive at 10:00am at registration table.
$10 per family for all food
See Carla for the tickets at the registration booth.
Directions to Croton Point Park
Start at: New York 10509
1. Head southeast on Overlook Ln toward NY-22 S – 0.2 mi
2. Turn right at NY-22 S – 2.2 mi
3. Continue on I-684 S – 10.9 mi
4. Take exit 6 for NY-35 toward Cross River/Katonah – 0.2 mi
5. Turn right at Cross River Rd/NY-35 W Continue to follow NY-35 W – 1.5 mi
6. Turn left at NY-100 S/Somerstown Turnpike Continue to follow NY-100 S – 4.3 mi
7. Turn right at NY-118 N/Saw Mill River Rd – 1.3 mi
8. Continue on Croton Lake Rd/Hunterville Dam Rd/NY-129 W Continue to follow NY-129 W – 6.8 mi
9. Slight left at Maple St – 0.8 mi
10. Turn right at Municipal Pl – 0.2 mi
11. Turn left to merge onto US-9 S – 0.5 mi
12. Take the exit Destination will be on the right – 0.2 mi
Arrive at: 1A Croton Point Ave, Croton On Hudson, NY 10520-3024
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15
WEAR CLASS B T-Shirt and HAT!!!
8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Units arrive who are sleeping over
We arrive by 8:30AM, give our supplies to the transport
Consolidate your supplies!
Supplies are dropped off for us, we walk up the BIG hill and then set up.
Day timers only arrive at 10:00am at registration table.
See Carla for the tickets
11:00—11:30 a.m. Lunch, then walk back down the hill for …
11:30 a.m. Opening Ceremonies at Games Field Stage
12:00 p.m. Games Begin
4:00 p.m. Games end, eventually dinner
7:30 p.m. Evening Show at the stage near Camping Area. Please arrive on time
10:00 p.m. Lights Out
LUNCH SATURDAY: Please bring bag lunch and your own drinks. Also bring walk-around snacks and water for the afternoon.
AFTERNOON GAMES MAY INCLUDE: sumo wrestling, archery, rope bridge, catapult, triangle tug of war, rope climbing, chariot races, sack races & more!
DINNER SATURDAY: $10 per family for all food. Provided by Pack 119, please bring any additional food you wish for your family (or for any specific dietary needs). Our dinner will probably be burgers and hot dogs, salad, soup.
DESSERT: S’mores, cookies
BREAKFAST SUNDAY: Included in $10 payment. Provided by Pack 119 leaders (Cereal, coffee, Sunny D)
No alcohol is permitted. No personal heaters in tents.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16
7:00 a.m. Reveille
7:15 – 8:15 a.m. Breakfast
8:15 – 8:45 a.m. Services
8:45 – 11:00 a.m. Check-Out
(CONSOLIDATE YOUR GEAR FOR TRANSPORT)
Change of WARM clothes; Dress in layers
Hooded sweatshirts (wear Pack T-Shirts over sweat shirts)
Winter Hat (we’ll be sitting around a wonderful chilly camp fire)
Socks – at least 3 pair
Sneakers or hiking boots, it will be muddy
Slippers (to sleep in)
No kid electronics (We’re talking No Nintendo DS, etc.)
No heaters are allowed in tents
Large Trash bag to carry gear (Labeled Brewster Pack 119)